Monday, April 11, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - I is for Invite and Inspire

Every day in 2016 I'm performing an act of kindness (random or otherwise) as part of a project I've been planning for a few years now: B(e) Kind 366. Last year I blogged A-Z with lists of potential kind acts. Here's the I list: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "I."

I thought today was going to be all about ice cream and although I did eat some myself I didn't use ice cream in any acts of kindness (other than to myself!).



Today I did a pretty simple act; I invited people to a fundraising event on Facebook that a friend of mine is having to help her pay for law school. She's having a Bannock Taco Sale (also known as Indian Tacos) and they are amazing so I've basically done everyone I invited a kindness for letting them know about it! Yum!



Another big part of B(e) Kind 366 is my goal to inspire others to be kind and so I leave you with my hope for this project and a list of Ways to Inspire Others


I also invite you to enter my giveaway over on my G post!

1 comment:

  1. A blog is a good way to keep a record of your good deeds. I'm looking for the recipe for the taco. I've never heard of it but it does sound good.
    Visiting from A to Z

    ReplyDelete