Saturday, April 9, 2016

A to Z Challenge: B(e) Kind 366 - H is for Hundredth Day and Happy Pills

This year my A-Z posts are all about B(e) Kind 366 - a year long initiative I've created where I perform an act of kindness (random or otherwise) every day in 2016. In 2015 my A-Z blog posts led up to B(e) Kind 366 with lists of potential acts beginning with each letter. Here's last year's H List: Random Acts of Kindness beginning with "H."

Today happens to be Day 100 of B(e) Kind 366 and I marked today's milestones with an act that I've been wanting to do for a while: Happy Pills!





Of course I had to be careful who I gave these too. It couldn't really be anyone random; after all, "Happy Pills" could be construed as any number of things! One of my colleagues will be the happy recipient of these pills! I took my dogs for a nice long walk and left these on her door step.

Happy Hundredth Day!

Stop by my G is for Giveaway post this year and enter to win a Blind Date with a Book!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yes you would have to be careful with Happy Pills. They might be taken the wrong way but I'm sure your co-worker will love them... and so will your dog love being taken for a walk. Mine is always on for a walk and usually pretty sure no one has ever taken him out. Visiting from A to Z challenge ozzypipquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete