Wednesday, June 6, 2012

RAOK: DAY 100 ... I'm Just so Darn Kind

Friday, June 1
Inspirational Quote: "Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives."


I actually had really big plans for today; really, I did. I honestly have not felt as exhausted as I did today in a really long time so I kibosh-ed my plans (I was going to finally get some balloons and go to the children's ward in the hospital), went straight home from work, and went to sleep. I know, a very anti-climatic Day 100. I did place the order for the honey fundraiser I talked about on Day 93, 140 jars of flavoured honey and $280 for the SRP! As for the daily RAOKs, I'm still going to make a conscious effort to do kind things, I'm just not going to keep track of them anymore, at least not daily. When I do something a bit out-of-the-ordinary (see below), I'll tell all y'all about it, but otherwise, just imagine me going around doing kind things whenever I can. Heck, do some kind acts yourself! Honestly, I am going to be dedicating myself to training for and blogging about the half marathon I am set to run in December. I'll also be focusing a considerable amount of effort on the fundraising associated with said half marathon.

Read my 21K for Change blog - here! Gimme ur money - here!

June 6 (that's today) is Tim Horton's Camp Day. I not only bought myself a coffee, but I also bought coffees for three other people at the university. I'm just so darn kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment