Thursday, September 23, 2010

$2500 and UP!

On Wednesday, September 22nd, I met my second DARE goal of $2500. I reached that goal because I am surrounded by phenomenal people with BIG hearts! 72 phenomenal people to be exact! Friends, family, colleagues, and even people I've never met, comprise the group of people who have made this $2500 possible.

To each and every one of you, I say THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart and with every essence of my being.

I shave my head in 22 days on October 17th - the official launch date for 'A Dare to Remember' is October 19th - and while dares can be carried out at anytime, the official end date of the campaign is Dec. 1st. I've upped my goal to $5000 - do you think WE can do it?!

I DO!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you.
    I'm also really excited to meet you on Oct. 17 and witness your before and after transformation. :)

    ReplyDelete